XLWales provides a choice of over 20 exciting, hands-on activities, in the form of roadshows, to primary schools across South and West Wales. The activities support the delivery of the Foundation Phase and National Curriculum and feature the STEM subjects – Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths.
Pupils from nursery to year 6 will enjoy a range of benefits including problem solving, team working, and communicating whilst developing a ‘can-do’ approach and discovering that STEM activities can be a whole lot of fun!
Why book a roadshow?
- all you – the teacher – have to do is choose the activities and a date for your roadshow
- we come to your school and all equipment is provided
- there is no bus to organise or parental letters of consent to prepare
- visits are affordable and cost effective, yet exciting
- we have more than 16 years experience of delivering quality, hands-on activities
- all staff are DBS checked, well trained and enthusiatic
- we can work with 3 different classes during one day’s visit
- activities are open ended to allow pupils of differing abilities to achieve a successful outcome
- we have the flexibility to offer bespoke activities as required
- our staff are located across South and West Wales, so there will be one local to you
The roadshows support teachers in the development of additional follow up lessons, enabling the children to apply the skills and knowledge they have learned which ultimately leads to higher achievement.
For more information or to book a visit please contact us.