XLWales Holiday Club provides quality childcare for children aged 3-11 years old during the school holidays.
Why book a place?
- we are CIW registered, number SW/OS/05/04, cert number W130000418
- the opening hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm which suits working parents
- age range – 3 to 11 years (we do not exclude older children if they want to attend)
- we are a registered provider for the 30 hr free childcare scheme
- we are open Monday to Friday (except bank holidays) every school holiday except Christmas
- we have a secure location – gates are locked
- we have a staff to children ratio of 1 to 8
- all staff are DBS checked, well trained and enthusiastic
- we have over 20 years experience of running the childcare club
- we offer a wide range of original and unique activities to engage and inspire children
- the activities are carried out in small groups – children are grouped according to age
- activities include construction using K’NEX and LEGO, crafts, indoor and outdoor games, scrap modelling and many more!
Booking is essential – staff are allocated depending on the number of children booked in. Please do not turn up on the day unless you have booked.
Here are some quotes from parents whose children have attended the club
“And thank you very much, the boys had a blast at holiday club as usual. The staff are all fantastic.”
“Big thank you to you both for providing such a brilliant holiday club this summer. She has loved coming and is always excited to tell me what you’ve been doing with them. Looking forward to the next one.”
“She had a lovely time with you this summer. Thanks for looking after her so well.”
Please click here to see photographs of some of the activities that the children complete in the holidays.
Please click here to see our current Holiday club leaflet.